Simple recipe to make applesauce quickly!
2. Peel, core, and slice apples.
3. Place apples into Instant Pot
4. Add spices and sugar. Stir mixture.
5. Close Instant Pot lid. Turn toggle to seal.
6. Press Manual and chose 5 minutes.
7. Let cycle run and when complete press cancel.
8. Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release pressure (if it hasn't released by 15 minutes, you can do quick release.)
9. Open the lid, stir, and mash to desired consistency.
10. Allow to cool before dividing.
I was able to double the recipe and used equal amounts of Jonathan and Cortland apples in each batch.